A luxury penthouse suite (approximately 92 square metres in total) in a part-contemporary, part-traditional style. The bedroom is positioned at the rear of the property with quiet and peaceful garden views.
- Amazing Indigo Furniture super king-size bed (handmade from reclaimed beams), pocket-sprung cashmere mattress, boutique silk duvet and pillows, luxuriously soft 800 thread count Egyptian cotton bedding
- Dressing table with GHD hairdryer
- Ironing facilities
- Slippers and luxurious bathrobes
The separate lounge is situated at the front of the property, with far-distant views over Meadowlands Park and Tavistock Bowls Club.
- Contemporary coffee table and chairs from which to enjoy the views
- Generous hospitality tray
- Mini-fridge with fresh milk
- 40” smart, 4K TV with free access to Netflix
- Free standing bath
A separate door leads from the lounge into a large en-suite bathroom with under floor heating. A large, walk-in rainfall shower also accommodates an eco-friendly rise and fall shower head and a heated, tiled bench seat. A shaver point, heated towel rail and heated mirror are offset by complimentary Moulton Brown toiletries and super-soft, fluffy towels from The White Company.
Both the bedroom and the lounge have thick blackout curtains.